BIENVENIDOS!

DALY’S DOGPILE is a project revolving around the compositions of Kevin Daly. Now, you’re sayin’, “Who the fark is Kevin Daly?” Well ,I say, grab a frosty mug and listen to the dark & bloody tale!

Kevin Daly is a songwriting, guitar playing, band leading, Trailboss that has been haunting the venues of Phoenix, AZ and the Southwest proper for nigh on 30 years. With the 80 plus originals he has written, I the Pharaoh, Al Penzone thought it would be a good idea to ask his friends, enemies, fans and contemporaries to record one of his songs for a compilation CD. I plan on releasing these songs sometime this year.

Have fun navigating the page! PHARAOH!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

FEBRUARY ROUND UP!!

I wasn't able to post anything this weekend as I was in the lab recording & mixing my version of Kevin's song "Hypnotized"!  I'll write this... being the band, producer, engineer & bartender is a lot more work than I imagined!  The cut is coming along nicely tho and I should have it in the can soon!!!


Speakin' of recording!  This coming weekend several contributors are going into the studio to record their Kevin Daly song.  The Asses of Evil doing "1000 Ways", manX doing "Quit Holding Me Baby", Jimmy Pines & Washboard Jere doing a brand new song called "Second to None".  Dave Swafford is also going in the studio soon with Mr Brian Kenny to do "Damn Thing" and Dr Andhi Spath has been working on drum trax for his and Mr Bill Gothe's version of "My Baby Loves the Train"!!!!


I've been posting snippets of some of the demos we have over on the facebook fan page cuz I haven't figured out how to post up music here on the home page!  Go have a listen!


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dogpile-The-genius-of-Kevin-Daly/273486362666670


Go see KD and his Chciken & Waffles at the Valley Fever event!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2637091170418&set=a.1381747587613.2050239.1349649912&type=3&theater


Well, gotta go earn the $$ so I can make this thing happen!


PHARAOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment