BIENVENIDOS!

DALY’S DOGPILE is a project revolving around the compositions of Kevin Daly. Now, you’re sayin’, “Who the fark is Kevin Daly?” Well ,I say, grab a frosty mug and listen to the dark & bloody tale!

Kevin Daly is a songwriting, guitar playing, band leading, Trailboss that has been haunting the venues of Phoenix, AZ and the Southwest proper for nigh on 30 years. With the 80 plus originals he has written, I the Pharaoh, Al Penzone thought it would be a good idea to ask his friends, enemies, fans and contemporaries to record one of his songs for a compilation CD. I plan on releasing these songs sometime this year.

Have fun navigating the page! PHARAOH!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DOGPILE AT THE GRAMMYS!

I couldn't post last Saturdae/Sundae cuz I was working on the Red Carpet at the Grammys!  Big mahalos to original Dogpiler, Danny Bland for giving me another opportunity to be a part of the festivities!!  Was a nice weekend and got to meet some cool new folk and catch up with other friends!


Been working on getting all the orders processed for the NB & GD CDs as well as preparing for the onslaught of submissions by the artists come April 15!  We've had some new additions to the list of contributors including Steve Borick, Chris Orf & Jimmy Pines and Washboard Jere!


Looks like I'll have an open weekend to get in the lab and find that elusive drum sound I've been looking for.  Wish me luck!  I'm trying to figure out a way to give all of you a taste of some of the demos that have come in but I can't seem to be able to post music here directly.  If anyone has any insight, please help a Pharaoh out!


Go tear it up!

3 comments:

  1. get a horny BAST to help you out! (BAST -Egyptian Cat God bringer of fortune-a fine female could sure help swing your beat tho I am sure..or tempo/rhythm etc....keep happy amigo
    M:~>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful hints are pouring in. I want you guys at headquarters to get right on it.
    Trailboss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HQ is on it! What ever it is! M, if you know a BAST that is willing, send her our direction! FARO!

    ReplyDelete