BIENVENIDOS!

DALY’S DOGPILE is a project revolving around the compositions of Kevin Daly. Now, you’re sayin’, “Who the fark is Kevin Daly?” Well ,I say, grab a frosty mug and listen to the dark & bloody tale!

Kevin Daly is a songwriting, guitar playing, band leading, Trailboss that has been haunting the venues of Phoenix, AZ and the Southwest proper for nigh on 30 years. With the 80 plus originals he has written, I the Pharaoh, Al Penzone thought it would be a good idea to ask his friends, enemies, fans and contemporaries to record one of his songs for a compilation CD. I plan on releasing these songs sometime this year.

Have fun navigating the page! PHARAOH!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

NOW FAT FREE, SUGAR FREE & RICH WITH OMEGA 3s!!!!

HEY HEY HEY!  IT'S FARO ALBERT WITH THIS WEEKS UP DATE!


OK, I AM ASKING FOR A PASS FOR NOT LINKING THE REVERBNATION PAGE FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT ON facebook.  SOME TIMES BY BRAIN SHORT CIRCUTS!  I'VE ADDED THE LINK ON THE TOP OF THE "LINKS" PAGE, (WHERE ELSE?) SO GO LISTEN TO SOME OF THE TEASERS AND VARIOUS KD SONGS!!!


RECIEVED THE TRAGIC'S KICK ASS VERSION OF "TOMBSTONE" THIS WEEK AS WELL AS A COOL DEMO FROM MR. STEVE BORICK OF "SAD GIRL".  SOME ARTISTS HAVE DROPPED OFF AND SOME NEW ONES HAVE JUMPED ON.  LOOKS LIKE THIS COMP WILL STILL BE MASSIVE!!!


I'LL BE TRAVELLING OVER TO PHOENIX NEXT WEEKEND TO TIGHTEN UP SOME BOLTS ON THE SOON TO BE LAUNCHED WEBSITE & KICKSTARTER PLEDGE PAGE AS WELL AS SHOOT SOME VIDEO FOR THE SAME!  SATURDAY NITE I'LL BE AT THE GEORGE & DRAGON TO SUPPORT DOGPILERS, ASSES OF EVIL, SO IF YR IN TOWN AND WANNA TIP A FEW, THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE!


I AM DUMBFOUNDED THAT NO ONE HAS REQUESTED ANY OF THE STICKERS!  THEY ARE FREE AFTER ALL!  SEND AN EMAIL WITH YR INFO AND I'LL SHIP THEM OFF TO YOU!!!


PHARAOH!



No comments:

Post a Comment